Google Analytics is the most widely used statistics package for websites. It is used on more than half of the sites on the internet. One of the most powerful features is its ability to track the actions that users take on your website. This is the ‘goals’ feature. This means you can segment out the portion of traffic that did something on your site. The most popular use of this is to track lead collection on your site though contact forms.
Google Analytics offers information about user behavior that can be critical for your business. There are many reasons why you should be using Google Analytics. Some include:
– Measure your website’s performance
– See if your marketing efforts are working
– Divide users into different segments
– Optimize website pages to boost conversions
The first thing you’ll need to do is create a Google Analytics account and add a tracking code your website.
- Personal Branding - June 2, 2023
- Impact of Reviews on Marketing Objective - June 1, 2023
- Blogging Strategy - May 30, 2023
Dr. Elijah Clark (November 24, 2022). Google Analytics [Web log post]. Retrieved from https://elijahclark.com/lesson-139/