Come Up With a Great Name for Your Business
Selecting the right name for your startup can have a significant impact on your business success. The wrong name could result in insurmountable legal and business hurdles. Some basic tips on how to name your startup include:
– Avoid hard-to-spell names.
– Don’t pick a name that could be limiting as your business grows.
– Conduct a thorough Internet search on a proposed name.
– Get a “.com” domain name (as opposed to “.net” or another variant).
– Conduct a thorough trademark search.
– Come up with five names you like and test market the name with prospective employees, partners, investors, and potential customers.
Dr. Elijah Clark (July 5, 2021). Branding your business [Web log post]. Retrieved from https://elijahclark.com/lesson-126/