- The goal of this marketing plan is to have potential and current clients subscribe to receive special discounts on products and services from CompanyEC via text messaging to their mobile devices.
- Customers will be able to access the website either by clicking on a link within the text to go to CompanyEC’s website or they can access the website via another computer.
- CompanyEC will create a mobile website where customers will be able to access from their mobile devices. This mobile website will have 3 buttons which consist of a portfolio, free quote, and button to dial CompanyEC’s phone number.
- customers can subscribe to this marketing plan via the website where they will sign up by placing a checkmark in a box on the quote request form and the contact form.
Why will customers care?
- Customers will want to get involved with this marketing plan to find the best deals and upcoming events that that CompanyEC may be holding.
- The idea of this marketing plan isn’t very original or unique from many competitors. However, it’s a marketing plan that works and currently doesn’t need a fix a better it.
Contextual Relevance o Hard‐selling doesn’t work in digital channels. Bring to The time that these marketing messages will be sent to the subscribers phone will be approximately 3:00p.m. CST on selected Thursdays.
- The reason for this timing is that customers of CompanyEC normally contact the company for their services at the beginning of the week and having this marketing plan later in the week will draw in customers at that time.
Using mobile marketing will allow CompanyEC to stay in contact with their customers and will allow customers to always consider CompanyEC when needing creative services as mobile marketing helps keep customers thinking of the company.
- 100% of this marketing plan is focused on sales. The idea is to have subscribers receive a text message from CompanyEC and then either contact the company for more information or login to the website and gather further information on the company and then complete the “Free Quote Request” form.
- All customers and potential customers who purchase the marketed product from CompanyEC will receive the discount with or without receiving a text message with the special.
- The marketing text message is meant to be informative only and will also be posted on the home page of the website. The idea is to market to customers who haven’t been to the website on that particular date on which the special was started.
Dr. Elijah Clark (January 26, 2015). Mobile Marketing – Why you need it [Web log post]. Retrieved from http://elijahclark.com/mobile-marketing-need/