The keyword I typed in the URL bar included web master in it.
What I want to ask the person who is running their paid search advertising is why would they assume someone would just want to submit information without knowing what you can do? That’s not what the ad implied. I can think of a better use for that page, and provide a way to measure my theory that would lower their ad costs.
- If you’re marketing on the web and your website blows, you’re losing money.
- Get a website that kicks butt because your customers and future customers are yearning to do business with you.
- Hire and work with certified professionals who are degreed in their field of expertise.
- Keywords are just a small part of the puzzle, but having them on the right page matters.
- Don’t make me think or read when I get to your website because I don’t have time for that.
- Make damn sure your website is mobile fit otherwise you’re losing opportunities.
- Build your website for your customers, not for you.
Latest posts by Manco, Darryl (see all)
- Online Marketing Success - December 27, 2016
- 11 Landing Page Must Haves - July 2, 2014
- TV Advertising Effective, Not. 25 Websites That Cannot Measure It. - June 29, 2014
Manco, Darryl (May 10, 2013). Messy Websites BLOW [Web log post]. Retrieved from http://elijahclark.com/messy-websites-blow/