The Executive Summary
When developing your marketing strategy or business plan, the first step is the executive summary. The executive summary is an introduction to the business and covers topics of the business plan while giving the reader a synopsis of details.
Things to consider:
- What are your key products/services?
- What industry does your business operate?
- How does your business differ from its competitors?
- Why would customers choose your business?
- Where is your business anticipated to be in two to five years?
- How does your business plan to achieve these objectives?
Dr. Elijah Clark (December 1, 2015). Creating an executive summary [Web log post]. Retrieved from http://elijahclark.com/creating-an-executive-summary/